You are here
California Phenology Project, Brian Haggerty
Phenology data supports science and informs natural resource and management decisions. Explore data products and tools curated by the USA-NPN to identify how we can help you meet your phenology data needs.
The USA-NPN offers two suites of data products: observational data and phenology maps. These products are freely available for download and use for your research, management, and outreach needs and can be explored via the Visualization Tool.
Explore the USA-NPN data resources
- Get a snapshot of the observational data in the National Phenology Database.
- Explore species for which protocols and phenophase definitions have been developed.
- Download the USA-NPN Data Product Catalog and Data Management Plan
- Learn about the USA-NPN approach to data quality.
- Search external datasets
- Share an existing phenology dataset
- Browse peer-reviewed publications
- Read our data use attribution policy
Are you a programmer or developer? Access data and code
- Observational data web services Documentation
- USA-NPN Geoserver Documentation
- USA-NPN Github
- Advanced Phenology Information System (APIS) code repositories